First steroid shot
Previous version was just a warm-up, V0.3.0 speed up your Luos Network refresh rate by approximately 30.
This revision is not retro-compatible, you have to switch all your containers to v0.3.0.
To update your containers follow this tutorial : https://www.luos-robotics.com/en/documentation/container-upgrade/
This new version modify a lot of things and there is a new version of pyluos (1.0.10) to manage it.
update using :
pip install pyluos --upgrade
New features :
- Localhost messages (thanks to this, Json can act on the Gate)
- Dynamic containers detection (you don’t need to reboot everything when you add/remove a container from your network anymore)
- Json syntaxe optimization
- Json multiple parameter management
- Improved container name management
- Speed communication between container increased from 57600 to 1000000
- Gate led blink at each network refresh (allowing you to easily get your network speed)
- Dynamixel communication delay time reduced
- Imu refresh rate increased
- Dynamixel temperature management
- Dynamixel Register write management
- Dynamixel can re-scan motors
- Void container type for void Dynamixel container
- Gate crash on command rush from computer